Experience in Cloud and Security
At Armor, we’ve honed this dual-expertise over the past decade by building and maintaining our own secure cloud infrastructure and defending it with the best security professionals and processes.
By cutting our teeth in our own secure environment, we extend that same level of native understanding to other cloud environments, including hybrid and public clouds.
- Industry-shaping cloud security: Founded in 2009, we pioneered secure cloud hosting for regulated and sensitive data.
- Depth of experience: Over 1,000 customers in 42 countries trust us to secure their critical data on a variety of clouds.
- Compliance expertise: Our solutions were purpose-built to meet the requirements of compliance standards such as HIPAA, HITRUST CSF, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
We were the first to effectively combine security and cloud best practices, giving us a level of insight and proficiency in security that no other cloud company can match.
Experienced, proven security talent matters when achieving true security in the cloud. So do the tools they use. This is an area that sets Armor apart from the rest: industry-defining services and a security stack comprising the best security technology available.
We maintain this standard by leveraging leading third-party technologies, including those from Trend Micro, IBM, AWS, and Azure. Then we integrate and orchestrate them to deliver outcomes for customers.
In case we can’t find an available technology that fits our needs, we develop our own—the Armor platform is a customer portal and a custom-built tool that collates information from multiple threat feeds. This gives us a unique mix of solutions, capable of handling any threat, no matter how sophisticated.
Monitored by Experts
- The Armor Security Operations Center is a seamless combination of specialized cybersecurity disciplines, providing threat detection and response to protect your environment.
- The Threat Resistance Unit collects, enriches, and disseminates threat intelligence to ensure our experts stay ahead of threats.
- Our experts extend your security program through 24/7/365 monitoring and protection.
- If a compromise is discovered, we contact you within 15 minutes to create an action plan.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started with our pricing tool or chat with our experts for answers on-demand.