How It Works
Armor Anywhere’s vulnerability scanning operates inside your organization’s firewalls and/or your public cloud container registries to identify real and potential vulnerabilities. It identifies which patches are relevant to that vulnerability and recommends patching actions Armor Anywhere’s vulnerability scanning allows you to filter scans by vulnerability, type, severity, and/or by container images.
Armor internal vulnerability scanning service:
- Installs with the Armor agent or by API for pre-runtime container images
- Performs scans on the installed asset and/or public cloud container registries
- Reports vulnerability, patching, and compliance results
- Presents scan results through the Armor Management Portal Access output and reports on the Armor security dashboard.
Access output and reports on the Armor security dashboard.
Vulnerablity Scanning for Container Images
In addition to scanning host information, Armor provides the ability for scanning public cloud container registries that are commonly used by organizations to accelerate the speed of DevOps. Assessing pre-runtime container images allows organizations to identify and correct possible issues—such as open API endpoints or misconfigured services—early in the development lifecycle that might otherwise lead to a breach.
Your Window into the Cloud Security Platform – The Armor Management Portal
Simple to navigate and easy to use, the Armor Management Portal gives you:
- Unified Visibility of Assets Across Your Environments and public cloud container registries
- Deep Visibility into Integrated Tools, Detections, and Response Guidance
- Advanced Log Search and Data Visualization Capabilities