- Unified protection and visibility—Armor Anywhere provides cybersecurity management through our threat prevention and response platform, which is powered by our experts in the Armor SOC, including the Threat Resistance Unit team. Keep track of your security measures and countermeasures, view analytics, and run reports through the Armor management portal (AMP), which offers single-pane-of-glass visibility across all your architectures, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- Continuous Detection and Response—The SOC teams work together to ensure our database is continuously updated with the latest cyberthreats—viruses, malware, phishing scams, cryptojacking and mining software, etc.—regularly improving our white- and blacklists, as well as providing end-to-end prevention, detection, and response services to our clients. We don’t just alert you to a problem—we stick with you to the end. Our SOC and Threat Resistance Unit ensure your environment is free of invaders by eradicating existing ones, while implementing countermeasures to defend against future attacks.
- Audit Ready Compliance—Provides audit-ready compliance for PCI DSS, HIPAA and HITRUST CSF, and GDPR. You have access to time-tested compliance experts 24/7/365
- Swift and Scalable Deployment—Once the Armor Anywhere agent is deployed, your environment is fully protected in under two minutes. Armor Anywhere is designed to protect your on-premise IT environment, as well as any workloads stored in public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
ARMOR ANYWHERE IS END-TO-END CYBERSECURITY—SIMPLIFY YOUR SECURITY AND YOUR LIFE:
Armor Anywhere: What does it do?
Thanks for asking! Armor Anywhere provides:
With visibility to inbound and outbound activity at the host, Armor inspects anomalous traffic against predefined policies – detecting attacks like generic SQL injections, generic XSS attacks, DoS and generic web app effects. This service provides an agent-based Intrusion Detection System on the installed host for network traffic analysis and reporting based around policies defined by Armor.
FIM is designed to monitor critical system file locations and alert you when your files have changed. It also monitors critical operating system (OS) files for changes that may allow threat actors to control your environment. FIM uses OS-specific policies and provides Armor with log visibility to assist in reviewing security events.
Armor scans for potential points of risk to help reduce the surface area of attack. Weekly scheduled scans provide you a visible audit report to identify the vulnerabilities that attackers could use to penetrate your network, so you can develop your remediation plan.
Patch Monitoring provides visibility into your environment to identify critical OS-level patches for resolution. Armor provides visibility into your environment running the Armor Anywhere agent, so you can ensure your OS is consistently up to date.
Armor protects your environment from harmful malware and botnets deployed to capture your data, monitor your activity or leverage your servers for illicit activity. In the event an alert is created, Armor’s threat analysts begin an in-depth investigation. Armor uses an enterprise-class malware protection application and deploys the application agent within the Armor Anywhere agent.
Log Management captures and documents, analyzes and reports on log events from firewalls, servers, OS logs, and other applications to determine their validity and severity. Customers can view 30 days of logs in AMP and store up to 13 months of log events consistent with applicable regulatory requirements.
Proactive hunting within our data lake identifies threat actor activity not alerted to by our SIEM leveraging the research and expertise of Armor’s Threat Resistance Unit team as well as threat intelligence derived from a variety of sources.
Monitors public and deep and dark webs for threat activity against our Armor customer base using a mix of automation and targeted threat research.
Armor Anywhere—Powered by our threat prevention and response platform
Wait, What Is A Platform?
At Armor, and in the broader technology industry, when we say “platform,” “our platform,” or “powered by a platform,” we don’t mean a physical entity, a stage—it is simply a metaphor to describe all the people, processes, tools, and technology that make up Armor’s solutions and empower them to protect our clients. So, when we talk about the Armor platform, we are talking about the following, and more:
- People—SOC members, Threat Resistance Unit team, any employees that deal with the threat prevention and response part of our business
- Tools and Technology—dynamic threat blocking (DTB), our IP reputation management service (IPRM), including blacklists and whitelists; log management; vulnerability scanning; malware detection and blocking; intrusion detection and prevention services (IDS/IPS)—both NIDS (network layer) and HIDS (host layer); etc.
- Services—Threat hunting, 24/7/365 access to our SOC, incident response and forensics (IRF), business continuity and disaster discovery (BC/DR),
Spartan—The Armor Platform
Now that you know a little bit more about the meaning of platform in a tech context, we’d like to give you a visual description to help you understand exactly how all those things tie together to protect your sensitive data and workloads—whether on-premise or in any form of cloud architecture. The graphic below shows how the Armor platform works. You can also visit the Spartan page for more detailed information on how each component works together to provide 24/7/365 protection for your workloads.
Traditional MSSP vs Armor Offerings
|Capabilities||Traditional MSSP||Armor Anywhere|
|Technology||Appliance/Hardware||Cloud-delivered Agent/No Hardware|
|Ease of Implementation (DevOps-ready)||Average 45 days||<2 minutes|
|Protection, Detection, and Response||Alerting ONLY||99.999% Threats Blocked, Response Included|
|Average Time to Detect and Eliminate Threats||99 Days||1 Day|
|Visibility & Threat Management-Environments (On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid)||On-Premise Only||✓|
|Audit-Ready Compliance (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, GDPR)||No||✓|
|Pay for only what you use||Fixed, Contract||✓|
ARMOR MANAGEMENT PORTAL
The Armor Management Portal (AMP) provides you with a single-pane-of-glass visibility into your security program providing real-time visibility and management of your security controls.
Security Metrics to Benchmark Your Success
Integrated within AMP, the Security Analytics dashboard delivers real-time visibility powered by advanced correlation and analytics to help you make smarter decisions.