We recently discussed the need for UK organisations to consider their security posture in light of rapid technology adoption and the growth of online sales. Retailers must not only protect a customer’s financial data under PCI DSS regulations, they must also adhere to data processing guidelines brought about by GDPR. As volume and complexity increase, finding ways to automate processes becomes more critical.
Armor Anywhere comes standard with audit-ready compliance controls, providing cost-effective security and protection for your workloads, no matter where they reside. Audit-ready controls include:
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention: Detect and block malicious traffic that could result in data breaches.
- Vulnerability Scanning: Reduce attack surface by identifying improper configurations and missing patches/updates.
- IP Reputation Management: Provide an effective first line of defense in blocking IP addresses associated with threat actors.
- Web Application Firewall: Provide effective detection and blocking of traffic associated with malicious application behavior such as cross-site scripts, SQL injection.
- File Integrity Monitoring: Monitor critical operating system (OS) files for changes that may allow threat actors to control your environment.
- Malware Protection: Protect your environment from harmful malware and botnets deployed to capture your data, monitor your activity or use your servers for illicit activity.
Armor Anywhere products offer controls for compliance frameworks including:
- PCI DSS
Cloud security posture management (CSPM) capabilities go beyond our audit-ready controls to continuously discover and assess security and compliance controls across cloud environments. Armor Automated Security and Compliance provides industry-leading CSPM capabilities to continuously monitor your environments as changes are made to configurations or new iterations of software.
CSPM allows organizations to perform discovery of all known and unknown instances in the cloud. It can help avoid accidental threats by continuously scanning your environment for misconfigurations and adherence to policies. It can also set boundaries for developer teams, applying guiderails early in the development lifecycle.
For retailers to transform at the speed required and still maintain compliance across, DevOps practitioners must be able to drive secure code development and deployment with as little friction as possible. Engineers need speed and ease of deployment for retail workloads such as payment platforms, inventory control and customer relationship management. Ultimately, teams should secure left in their software development lifecycles and automate security and compliance controls to keep up with changing market needs.
Considering enhancements to your existing security posture? Find out how Armor Automated Security and Compliance delivers threat detection and response as well as automated compliance controls for your applications and data in public, private or hybrid cloud environments.
Learn more about Armor and how to quickly and securely become PCI compliant.