The extent to which a cloud security strategy protects your organization is a function of how carefully it’s managed, monitored and optimized. Maximize efficiency, regain focus and operate with true peace of mind by offloading these duties to Armor’s proven experts.
To take charge, Armor solutions come with an impressive array of services. No cloud security provider in the industry can match these all-included offerings.
- 60-day launch assistance
- Security consultation
- Engineers available 24/7/365 via ticket, phone or live chat
- A dedicated account manager
- Certified engineering and compliance analysis
- A military-grade security operations center
- Performance tuning
To eliminate concerns surrounding complex system implementation and migration, any of these advanced onboarding services can be added to our complimentary onboarding services:
- Deployment planning
- Health check and monitoring strategy
- DBA on-demand
- Data migration (over 10GB)
- Load testing
- Tuning assistance
- V2V migration services
All Armor Professional Services are fully managed. Armor obtains, installs, licenses and fully manages all aspects of the service for your business, including creating custom policies and upgrading.
Don’t risk a loss of revenue and a drop in customer satisfaction to the unknown. Armor’s load testing services reveal the limits of your website or application, and, when used in conjunction with included application-performance monitoring, can help recommend how to optimize them.
All managed load testing options are available as a one-time test or as a monthly subscription providing up to four tests per month.
Log management is a regimented practice. Regulatory guidelines like PCI and HIPAA require specific activity logging and retention to achieve and maintain compliance. Log analysis is a key tool in helping discover the root cause for a variety of diverse problems, particularly during compliance audits.
By consolidating, normalizing and delivering logs to key personnel or departments, businesses can conduct in-depth analysis of activities.
- Diagnose and resolve Web application problems quickly
- Discover conclusive evidence if a security incident arises
- Identify and remediate inappropriate use of privileged accounts
- Define user behavior and craft promotions, content and UIs that improve conversion
Log management services include a 12-month retention policy.