Are you in the 90 percent who have a presence in public cloud? Do you have concerns about security in the cloud?
In the future, all digital innovation will be in the cloud. Technology is advancing, no doubt. Cloud security must advance too. But what is the right approach and how can you break it down into manageable steps, so you and your team are not overwhelmed? We’ve got a playbook that will help so you look forward to communicating with your board members.
Take a break from the Black Hat Security Conference, and join industry experts for lunch in Las Vegas on Wednesday, August 7th from 12:00 to 1:00pm PST as they share secrets to help you design an attainable framework for security and compliance in the cloud that will elevate your security posture while enabling continuous compliance across your cloud footprint.
Hear from the following industry experts, with a chance to ask questions:
- AWS – Rohit Gupta, Global Segment Leader, Security
- Palo Alto Networks – MK Palmore, Vice President and Field Chief Security Officer
- Lightstream – Jeff Collins, Chief Strategy Officer
- American Cyber Security Management – Carlin Dornbusch, CISSP, Privacy and Security Expert
- Armor – Josh Bosquez, Chief Technology Officer
At the end of the day, you are still responsible for securing your company’s data in the cloud; it doesn’t have to be overly complex.