Veterans of any technology industry are no strangers to Las Vegas. It’s fun. It’s vibrant. It’s convenient. So it comes as no surprise that the desert oasis was selected as the location for HIMSS16. And Armor will be there all week. So, what can you expect from us?
Battle the Machines
First and foremost, Armor CISO Kurt Hagerman and Director of Cyber Threat Research Dr. Chase Cunningham will host a featured session, “Healthcare’s Battle Against the Hyper-Connected Machines.”
The 30-minute event will outline real security gaps and how they affect patient care. The panel will provide bi-directional security strategies to help fix existing vulnerabilities, but also proven concepts to bolster future security postures.
Borrow Our CISO
We know you have healthcare and security challenges. Why else would you attend HIMSS16? To help you make the most of your time in Las Vegas, Armor is offering up CISO Kurt Hagerman just to you for 30 minutes.
You can schedule your one-on-one session to gain insight, seek consultation or get a second opinion on your project or program. Book your time now.
Secured By Armor
HIMSS16 will also be the first event since the official launch of Secured by Armor, which empowers customers to leverage Armor security, intelligence and compliance outcomes — dwell times shorter than two days, for example — during your customer and prospect engagements.
It’s an innovative initiative that helps you leverage your investment in security to build your customer footprint. Ask us about it at Booth 9908-21.
Hours for Booth 9908-21
Mon., February 29
6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. PST
(Opening Reception | Hall G Only)
Tues., March 1
9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST
Wed., March 2
9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST
Thurs., March 3
9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST
- Get live demos and walkthroughs of Armor active cyber defense solutions at Booth 9908-21
- Reserve your 30-minute session at HIMSS16 with Armor CISO Kurt Hagerman
- Attend “Healthcare’s Battle Against the Hyper-Connected Machines,” March 1, 1:45 p.m. PST, in the Cyber Command Center Theatre
- Learn about the new Secured by Armor initiative
- See first hand how Armor Complete for Healthcare & HIPAA can help organizations solve healthcare challenges and exceed compliance requirements